- Stay focused. Weight loss happens one pound at a time, not 10, 20, or 50 pounds in one single leap. Like all journeys, getting to the end is not the point, it's making the journey that counts.
- When relapses happen, and they will, learn and move on from them. Quitting is easy and anyone can do it. Finding your way back, hard though it is sometimes, builds strength, courage and discipline. It is the stuff success is made of.
- The objective of losing weight is not to get thin or look good, it is to become and feel healthy.
- It isn't about where you want to get, it's about where you're coming from. In other words, build on your success. Instead of "I've got 50 pounds to go, will I never get there?" look at it as "I've lost 5 pounds to date, what will the number be next week?"
- Remember that it was your best wisdom and smarts that got you to where you are. Don't go it alone any longer. Seek out those who have succeeded and learn from them.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
terbaca kat web calorie counter td.. cam interesting jer nasihat sorg ni kepada readers out there..
Posted by zdiana at 1:40 PM